1. Long service life.
2. Grinding pellets have high toughness and tensile strength.
3. Grinding shot can overcome all the disadvantages of cast steel shot, no pores, no broken, etc.
4. The composition of the grinding pellets is very stable
The benefits of using abrasive pills:
1. Less pollution to the environment
2. High efficiency, less consumption and lower production cost
3. Reduce the labor intensity of workers
4. After cleaning the surface of the workpiece with abrasive pellets, the color is silvery white.
Based on the above, the grinding shot has outstanding advantages over other products in terms of manufacturing and the use of raw materials, and has the characteristics of high manganese steel. Uniform hardness, compared with other products such as steel wire cut shot, short life, high cost, cast steel shot, poor toughness, and relatively small scope of application; the above advantages are enough to show that grinding steel shot is much stronger than other projectile products.
Now, when it comes to cost performance, equal quality to price, equal performance to quality, superior price, superior quality, under the same conditions, the ultimate purpose of using the product is to achieve the best surface cleaning, and the national standard for cast steel shot allows There are defects such as pores, cracks, and short service life. The steel wire cut shot has no leading angle, has edges and corners, and runs on a track, which causes great damage to the equipment and workpiece, and is highly destructive, thus increasing the cost; while the grinding shot overcomes the above two. All the weaknesses of this product, no pores, no cracks, its life is 2.5 times that of cast steel shot. In short, to achieve the best surface cleaning results, grinding steel shot is the first choice.
Grinding shot has the advantages of cast steel shot and steel wire cut shot, which can be uniformly polished, does not damage the workpiece, is not easy to break, has high wear resistance and has a long cycle polishing life. Grinding steel shot is the mainstream metal abrasive material for the finishing of automobile and motorcycle accessories.